Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's fun to play with your words...LRC Antho of 2011 - Word Play


A moment to say…

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS HOLY SHITE WOO HOO YAY PINCH ME I MUST BE DREAMING HUG ME BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!



My anthology…the one I did with The Story Orgy

Oh wait…all my anthologies are with the SO…*blushes and giggles*…yeah, lucky me I know…*silly smiling*

But my anthology Word Play published by Breathless Press won the Love Romance Café
Anthology of the Year for 2011


Available at

Okay seriously…how cool is that *loopy grin*

Thank you to everyone who voted for us…the competition was great! I'm so honored to be among all of the anthologies…and even though it is awesome just to be nominated…will I be thrown into the pit for admitting I'm sooooooooo thrilled to win? *blushes and hangs head in shame*

No comments:

Post a Comment