Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Story Orgy Blog Unveiling...


Happy Story Orgy Monday!

Woo Hoo…this is our anniversary edition day! Can you feel that? *hip thrusts left and right* hehe

Okay…here is the agenda for the day…no Judging Jude…*sighs* I know I know…it's time in the story to find out where that phone call took Jude…but that is next Monday…promise!

Today…I need you to take my hand and hop with me…hop where you ask? Well…it's a little to our left and down a smidge…right over there is the sweet spot baby *points to the brand new handy dandy Story Orgy blog*


I know! About time we did this right? hehe…but we had to save it for something superdy duper special…a one year anniversary seems to fit the bill! *big grins*

Today we are doing something absolutely freaking spectacularly special just for you…because we love you! <3

Every three hours starting now *looks at clock* OMG it's only 6a! *heads desk* Okay—every 3 hours we will post a chapter in a story…by 6p tonight you would have read a full story put together by your very own Story Orgy! Yay! *giggles and bounces*

Here is the layout:
6a – JR Boyd – prompts:  sea mammal trainer, Chicago, bottle of wine
9a – Em Woods – prompts:  troubadour, graveyard, slot car
12p – Hank Edwards – prompts:  best friend, mosh pit, oil rig
3p – Havan Fellows *waves and giggles* - prompts:  art curator, airplane bathroom, silk stockings
6p – Lee Brazil – prompts:  Diogenes, Sea World, wetsuit

Holy crap! Are you looking at those prompts? All of them in the same story? *face palm* What have we done to ourselves now?

But I can tell you…JR did a terrific job starting us off…Em brought her own personal experiences into it…Hank hit us with some hot and steamy yummies…and Lee rounds it all up and gives us a happy ending worthy of the Story Orgy!

Wrap all that up in the gorgeous photos that Jade Baiser got for us…including the one here that is just a glimpse of what you will get in my chapter *winks*…and you have a Monday of delights baby!

So hop on over with me…don't forget to 'follow' our blog so you don't miss out on any of the goodies going down there *giggles*…oh and absolutely don't forget to comment…because our Goddess has decreed there will be prizes/gifts given out to a select number who leave comments…and if you leave a comment on every chapter you up your chances of getting something great!

Next Monday we will be posting on our individual blogs again…so don't you be losing my addy baby…I'd miss you if you didn't come back and visit me!

*takes your hand and leaps to the fun* Woo Hoo!!!!! *giggles* 

2 comments:

  1. Neat idea! And Happy Anniversary! I have one hour to write, a date with hubby, and THEN I'll come back to read!

    Kally

    ReplyDelete