Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Playing to the Public...


*waggles eyebrows*

Yeah...you read right...hehe...

Actually this is just a short post to ask your opinion...

A little time ago I did a series of interviews...you might remember them "Like a Virgin With..." Well they were to hype up my first ever solo release that came out in May, Emery's Ritches.

Since then I've had another solo release and halted my interviews...but I've received a few messages stating that my interviews were missed. I blushed...I preened...I giggled and bounced...I drove the cat insane lmao.

Now my question is, would you be interested in seeing me continue my virgin interviews? I have no problem begging and pleading authors to come and play with me...I really have no problem begging and pleading for anything *blushes*...

So I thought I would ask you all...down with the virgins or no? *giggles*

Please leave a comment and tell me your thoughts...whether you liked them and want them to continue...or you didn't and would prefer me to put my dirty mind elsewhere? *winks*

P.S. A blog post from me under 200 words...and they said it couldn't be done...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment