Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Damn shiny squirrels...

Okay – so I've sent back the edits (again...*sighs*) for my 50s antho story: It's Only Make Believe...I think I've finally hit the note I want with that story.

Now I have to worry about my bad boyfriend Story Orgy story...gotta finish that up...

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...in the meantime I'm just doing some busy busy type of work...yeah me! This is a good thing because it feels like it's been forever since I've just done the little bits needing to be completed...and goofing off a smidgen while I'm doing them...

Yeah sure, I goof off a teeny tiny bit all the time – but being able to do it without feeling guilty I'm doing it...well that's kinda a win/win situation...lol...and since those damn shiny squirrels keep getting in my way...*sighs*...I am a slave to them shiny squirrels...

Um...I meant to say something in this blog post...I mean that's why I do them right? Well...erm...um...as soon as I can remember what I wanted to tell you I'll let you know?

*heads desk repeatedly* damn them shiny squirrels!


For the record...not this squirrel...oh – come on, when would I ever get to post this picture...seriously lmao!

Okay – now I need more coffee...oooooh and maybe some music...I wonder if any cookies survived last night?

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about those shiny squirrels, just the other day I..... Oh look shiny nuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need more distraction? Here's the Nut Sac Dance for your shiny pleasure! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bVQtbrRnII

    ReplyDelete