Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Scattered thoughts and a wicked sale...

The ever wonderful review site Scattered Thoughts and RogueWords has finished up reviewing my Wicked's Way series (well at least until the 5th one comes out I hope lol). They reviewed books 3 & 4 last week...then had me on their blog to talk about the madness that is Wick Templeton.

*looks both ways and whispers* I might have babbled on and on...but really, how surprised are you by that?

~AND~

In celebration of Scattered Thoughts allowing me to take over their site last Thursday I had a sale on all my Wick titles at ARe...33% off!

The sale was supposed to end this past Sunday—but as someone so kindly pointed out to me (when someone approaches you and says "For the record" just run...run fast and run far...lmao) I didn't spread the word about the sale properly...therefore it has been extended until this Sunday, Aug 25th.


So please...click on over and check out the reviews...and my guest post...then maybe check out the sale on Wick...because everyone needs a little Wickedness in their life...*winks*.

5 out of 5 stars
...It flows swiftly, even lightly through the maze she has laid out for us and her characters. There is snark, witty lines and tons of trouble on every page.  It’s just so much fun!... Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words

5 out of 5 stars
...The author craftily sends us on an emotional rollercoaster of a ride, from laughter to fright back to laughter and then back down to dead fear once more.  It’s a true E Ticket ride (google it), one you won’t want to get off.... Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words

...I can’t tell you the exact moment that he smacked my ass and called me mama…he just suddenly was there.... All me :)








No comments:

Post a Comment